Home

ATAT duel map teaser

Tems

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this is what i just heard Unikorn from the Wired Lamplight Studios Tems never responded to the weekly updates that he needed to see how it was doing and i read on another post in the mapping section that his computer is having probs working i dont know if thats the truth but thatsd what the person said

There was a news post on wiredlampstudios.com

Within 2 or 3 days we will be releasing an updated version of duel_wls4 (where you don't hurt yourself when touching the ground, and without the possibility to go behind walls). At the same time we will be releasing tems duel_wls10. We will be releasing the full pack with the new version of duel_wls4 and duel_wls10, and a sperate "update" pack for those who already downloaded it.

So I guess we see his map soon! :D

EXiT

Hey Tems Thats the best AT-AT I seen, I love it. I know your done your map. Did you use Endor? if not, please make a Endor map with an AT-AT and Landing Platform base. Think about it the Landing Platform would be a cool dueling area and would help jump up to the At-At, and maybe a little Imperil control station on landing platform. Also an elevator in support columns in landing platform for you can get to the top of it.

Good work, keep it up :D

Archived