Home

dual lightsaber code?

splat cat

I read at gamespot a code for getting a dual lightsaber like darth maul's, but I can't get it to work. I do the devmap thing, get out the saber, put it away, type in "/thedestroyer" and I get a command not recognised error message. Has anyone else got this to work? What am I missing?

Yeah, I'm in multiplayer and I've tried all kinds of variations on the name, like "/thedestroyer", "\thedestroyer", "/ thedestroyer",

"\the destroyer" etc. Does it only work on a particular map or something? Maybe there are particular server settings needed?

Originally posted by splat cat

Yeah, I'm in multiplayer and I've tried all kinds of variations on the name, like "/thedestroyer", "\thedestroyer", "/ thedestroyer",

"\the destroyer" etc. Does it only work on a particular map or something? Maybe there are particular server settings needed?

I actually found out that it doesn´t matter which variation you use.

I tried all of them and they all worked as long as you turn off the saber. Turning off the Saber before entering the command is important.

But you mustn´t put it away. Simply turn it off (so that you still have the saber hilt in your hand) and it should work.

There are no maprestrictions. devmap <mapname> should work. On the loadingscreen you should see CHEATS ENABLED after changing the map with the devmap command.

Archived