Home

I would like to take the time to thank all the people who share information...

Ten Tigers

Both on the forums and in the game. I dont need a prefabricated list of ethics to know that you guys and gals are top notch.

Whether you are sharing information on tactics and special moves, or on console commands to make the game more interesting and fun, thank you.

Thank you for ongoing patients with people who are new to the game and the community in general. Thank you for answering the same questions time and again, where others belive once they learn something, it is common knowledge, and those who dont share their divine insights are beneath them.

You improve not only the game, but life on the internet in general.

I scoff at those who think they are skillful because they know the finer points of game mechanics in comparison to someone who does not. They fear the spreding of knowledge as it would remove the illusion of their skill. The ironic thing is they are the victims of their own demise. They stagnate their own skill by prolonging the inevitable. You cannot improve without decent competition. Dont belive me? Play with nothing but bots, for a year then come play some seasoned gamers online.

I am slowly getting better and every day the game seems funner than the day I installed it. So to you noble few, I salute you. You know who you are...

*Raises a big frothy glass of Blue Milk*

Originally posted by Valdarious

Good call. I myself just try to help out most of the time, I have a pretty good knowledge of the quake engine in any of its series and I try to help out with that. I hope to see you online somewhere and share in your wisdom.

That would be nice. My screen name is the same on the forums as it is in the game...

I scoff at those who think they are skillful because they know the finer points of game mechanics in comparison to someone who does not. They fear the spreding of knowledge as it would remove the illusion of their skill.

meto i hate those bastards aswell.... same lamers that whine about stupid things.....

its nice to have a levelheaded topic, without it desending into a flamefest;)

we all have to remember that the game is only 3-4 weeks out of port sofar, we are still wellwithin the age of lamers. it happens with every new game. bar none, repeat none game has ever NOT had a lamer age...

give it a few weeks and lets see how the comunity turns out.

/rant mode off!:D

Archived