Home

The Jedi Totem Pole...

Ten Tigers

Tonight was themost fun I had yet. Besides good duels, and awsome free for alls, there was the Jedi Totem Pole. Me and like 4 other players were waiting to duel, well I look over to my left and one dude is squating and another player is standing on his head. So I get a wild hair up my @$$ and jump on top of the second guy and cop a squat.

Well the other two guys saw this and followed suit. The kool thing was, nobody had the same model so each character was different and we all had our sabers out and dusarmed.

A Jedi Totem five players high. That would have made a homepage worthy screenshot. Too bad.

Thanks again to the guys I was slingin' with. Those were some good games. Upon reading this, you know who you are...:fett:

It's always great when everyone gets along and pretty much has fun above all.

On a side note, of the the best games of ns_street(the only GOOd game of that map) I've had was when I died only once by falling cuz I was clumsy but was pushed/pulled/gripped to half death but always managed to land on something hard, out of pure luck...the whole map through. It feels great when you get that sikning feeling only to have you have been propelled past an abyss to a platform.

While it is fun when people get together for stuff like that, I found it funnier when I loaded up and cleared Ladder, then turned on noclip and notarget, and made a BIG stack of Reborn. All the way up to the ceiling. I think my count of them was 31 total.

Once they're finished, go back down to the floor and turn off notarget. The bottom 8 or so see you and move to attack, and the 20+ above them fall to their death. :D After the initial fall, I think there were 5 left alive.

Archived