Home

wtf, hi i'm new, and "oh, there was a thread on this?"

adnans

hi, found this board a little bit ago through a JK2 faq on gamefaqs.

i was playing around with npc spawn, and did jedif. i thought that'd be a nice model to play with in MP, so i started screwing with stuff. well, its not really my specilty, and i failed misserably (happens, oh well.)

now, this thread really don't have anything to do with what the past paragraph was about. HAHA!

what it does have to do with is this: i was looking around the assets0.pk3 file for the jedif model info *which i never found*

i was scrolling through the list and saw the bot files. theres a few bot files in there....

Jacen, Jaina, Kyo, Shinya, Tradoshan, Wedge (yes!!! wedge!!), and Yumi.

Looking at the files, I ponder the who/what/whens/wheres/whys Mythic left this crap in. Yumi's messages are things like "-_-, ^_^;; x_x". Wedge quips with classics such as "I can't shake him!" and "Stay on target."

Most interesting: Jaina and Jacen both have messages of "My dad, Han Solo, can beat up your dad!", and have each other on an "EmotionalAttachments" list.

And just now, for kicks, I made a Yumi bot. Runs like a coward on easiest setting, beats me senseless on hardest. (In duals). I used Jan/Red for the model, and it worked (what I wanted to see.)

Now I might replace Desann with Wedge's bot file...........

Archived