Home

'Flight' and getting up... questions.

Comatosan

Need some help please.

Last night I... flew... for lack of a better term. I jumped while screwing around and in the 'arms outstretched' animation I flew from one end of the trial pit to the other. This was not floating from a jump, but more a straight line from one point to another. Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, the 'push to the ground and heavy slash' is becoming a popular move in matches now. There are times where I am on my feet quickly and times when I just cannot seem to get my character to get up. Is there a specific method for getting to your feet quickly or a way to 'roll' from the ground to avoid an incoming attack when you are on the ground other than frantically mashing the jump button and hoping for the best?

Thanks!

Comatosan

I've found a back-jump (back+jump) to be pretty effective at times; if they're close enough, I can kick-flip 'em, or I 'touch' them with the saber as I rotate in the air...I combine this with a strafe-roll to get outta the way...:D

BTW, Twitch, what does [del] stand for? Haven't seen that one yet.....:confused:

I swear, every forum response from most of you people never really get to answering the question. Please read more carefully before typing out your babblings. :)

Now to answer your question, there is a secret on several maps to do what you are talking about. Simply contact me on ICQ and I'll show you how. My uin is 35332993.

Originally posted by kinada423

I swear, every forum response from most of you people never really get to answering the question. Please read more carefully before typing out your babblings. :)

Erm......I thought I addressed his SECOND question???!!!!

/me ZAPS kinada423 :lightning LOL!

BTW, why not share your thoughts instead of taking it 'offline? Just wondering......:D

DEL isn't an acronym.....I'm sure someone will think of what it means ;)

think [del]Tron.

At any rate, a couple of friends and myself are starting a clan, essentially one that is just for fun and the Light Side. He's working on a page, but it's mostly just about going into games, and uh, having fun and what not.

It also helps to search for each other. one guy's [del]Chief, I'm Twitch, and so on....we figured since Chief was common enough, especially with Master Chief from Halo, and so wasn't Twitch, so this way, it's easier to find each other......

I meant Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon jump ;)

- Twitch

Archived