Home

Give me some of your moves....

steviep831

Last night was the first time Ive gone online to play with and against some of you and let me say I had a blast. I'm slowly learning some saber moves and soon hope to be a master.

While playing last night, I did an awesome move. I guess it's the elevated streets board... As I was jumping from one ledge to another I accidently threw my saber and somehow by a miracle of God it flew at another guy and knocked him off the ledge! I was quite amazed...

So, you ppl out there... what are some of your special (in my case lucky) moves? This is a chance to brag a little I know, but why the heck not. Right?:D

p.s. just from reading all of your posts, i have learned tremendously! thanks for all the great ideas.

The manual describes a lot of the basic moves as well as advanced moves. Try reading around as there are a couple of forum threads discussing the moves and I believe there is a website describing things in detail. Start out by rtfm if you didn't grab a warez copy of the game. Buy it, it's worth the purchase. I did and I'm normally a warez *****

Archived