Home

Cant get into door above all the AT ST

tigger_soca

First of all it helps if you give more detail about where you are and what you've done so far in the area. Just makes it easier for those giving advice to know excatly what the problem is. I think I know what your trouble is so I'll give a shot at helping you out.

I'm assuming you are on the Artus level where you have to save the prisoners since I dont remember any other area with a 3 level ATST hangar. Before that door will be opened, you have to go to the bottom level and through the door down there. After fighing it out with some remnant troops, you'll find a console in the back that controls the shields for the Ion cannons. If you USE that panel (ie. shut off the shields) Jan will tell you she cant lan yet due to a problem you have to solve. Once you salve that problem, that door will open and you'll be good to go.

If this doesnt solve you're problem, give some more clues as to what you have done so far and I, or someone else, can give you a better idea of what you might have missed. Goood luck buddy.

Archived