Home

Lord Rive skin (duality sith lord)

Jepman

lordrive.jpg

This is Darth Oz's apprentice, Lord Rive, (see Crew of Two's SW fanfilm Duality)

Since their was no model that fit his robes I made his face and gave him an outfit to my likings.

I took these shots in SOF2 Model Viewer so some of the details might be lost or just made ugly lol.

Jepman

Hey if this is actually the real Lord Rive, then I'm the one honoured :p then again I'm honored by wat some people said at the Jedi Council Forums.

I'd like to say i didnt see the Parody, but I was ticked off that people try to start discussions on a showcase thread. Yes I have a bad temper :p

Dave (Lord Rive) do you think you could help me out (voice actor) in an upcoming JO campaing where your the hero :p

The skin is very sharp, it is now my PC wallpaper, but there is one thing that is a little off. It looks as though you gave him sunglasses in Duality they weren't actual sunglasses, in Two-Ness they were though, anyway. He actually wore some modified snow glasses with the bags around the lenses, and they were glued to his face. The frames did not go back to his ears or over his nose, I believe. Not trying to nit pick just trying to help you skin.

LordPDFA a.k.a Foamy

Nice.

And, yes, that is the real lord rive.

Do you plan on also making clothes to match the skin?

And I beleive that Rive didn't even speak the parts for his movie... clint eastwood did... I could be wrong though (i think they borrowed the lines from movies.... could be wrong though)

Cya

Mike

Wonderful work there, Jepman !

Though, what has been said before, likewise concerns you...

You should try to mix other color-tones into that grey.

It does not look real, as is...

Try to mix tiny amounts of blue and/or brown into his suit.

Lighting effects do that automatically in real life.

Right now he appears to have fled from his starring role in a black and white movie.

Archived