Home

A robed model.

BloodRiot

once again and always.. Thx Kat :)

A lil' tip for speeding up things a bit for you... make a base model... for instance a male human body... without anything in particular... like a naked guy... save it.

Then you start from there whenever you want to make another character. It saves a lot of work.

I'd like to see more of your Lady Sith model :)

i beleave its time for us as a community to start riping sounds off of our favorite movies fromstarwars, maul will need suitable jumping sounds and death sounds.. and the sith saber does have a differtn type of hiss to it.:c3po: So, i'd liek to ask those with the tools to rip sounds off of the ep1 movie to go ahead and do so : )

Well, This model only needs a few more touches.

I aint gonna do no head cuz I dont know how the heads are done (mouth, eyes, inside of mouth).

I'll probably take one of the existing heads and attach it and then perform all the alterations and shape according to my design.

I feel a bit lame.. but i find heads prettttyyy hard to make... and i'm not even one bit at ease with doing it. It would probably suck.

This is the present state of the model:

Maul Front.jpg

Maul Back.jpg

Maul Angled.jpg

Working DA HEAD!!!!!

Well this was a very challenging part... A mandalorian Helmet is about a million time easier to model than a human head.

This is how its going:

head1.jpg

head2.jpg

head3.jpg

Still needs the obvious back of the skull and a couple of vertex pushing on some spots. I think it's got an evil look even without a skin... I'd guess perfect for Mr. Maul. SPIKES ANYONE??? :p

Anyway I'm really getting a kick out of this stuff :)

If things go at this pace I might be able to post the body with the head attached tonight.

Wish me luck :p

Archived