Home

i know how to make boba fett!!!!!!!11

DarthMark

I'd be tres impressed if you get this to work without the SDK. I don't want to be discouraging or anything but how are you going to convert the model to Ghoul? It needs to be in a .glm format and needs to be at least based on the default skeleton that JO models currently use not to mention using compatible tags and animations etc. To my knowledge, there are no export filters that will let you do this yet.

But...

If you do it and it works then please, please, please share your knowledge because it would be great to kick start the modelling community for JO and start getting some decent user models out there.

SDK = software development kit and should include some export plugins for 3DS max or some other modelling program.

Ghoul = Raven's bespoke model format which allows locational damage etc. (Think JO uses Ghoul2 but maybe wrong about this!)

Hopefully some kind soul will create a plugin for Milkshape too.

Oh btw - have you contacted the original models creators to ask if it's alright for you to convert their model? As a matter of courtesy I would if I were you. They may not let you as they may be doing it themselves. I know they converted it into an EF model.

Archived