Home

Best Players Post

Chiori

Wake, Nill the Mean and Mero Vilul.

give me a break you guys, the attempts at modesty are worse than just saying "I think I am the best."

Well, I think I'm better than you so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

*Dances a jig*

Seriously though.......egotism covered in a thin layer of modesty is always sickening.

Geez, everyone sure seems to enjoy being anonymous on the internet. Some people here obviously don't even have to try to be complete [ pointless insults deleted ].

Stangely enough, I was telling the truth. Might be hard to believe for those of you who can't believe that there are normal people who don't spend their lives *****ing at some people and lying to others.

If you think you own, make a date. And I won't play you if either of our pings are above 100.

Try living in Australia, playing Week of Duels (a Battlestats run competition on the zone) where iverse everyone overseas where i get a ping of 400+ the majority and manage to come 32nd out of alot more. I consider myself in the top 20 in Australia. There are some better then me. But i d otend to win alot when it comes down to sabers. Or me saber vs Thermal Detonators (<---- they be a pushers best friend :p ) Or me vs most energy weapons as they are deflected almost 2 easily. So i guess you could say i have tabs on myself ;) . Hey ive been asked by someone to train them.

:lsduel:

Originally posted by ps2maddenman

I fought this guy named "Padawan" last night, he was really good, I don't know how he thought of such an elaborate name.

:p

padawan is the default name, like Player in CS (if you knew that then disregard this post :p )

I'd like to think that I'm an above average player... I'm rather good in duels but when it comes down to pure free for alls and random saber swinging, I don't really shine there. Catch me on a server called "blag (Saber only)", I play there often.

Thats OK man, no hard feelings. Hell, some of my best friends diss me harder than that for laughs. We all diss eachother, it's fun. And it's funny to hear the truth about yourself (that's what I think anyway). If we could get a good ping then, sure, I'm up for a duel. I won't be a little wuss if you own me :D . If we can both get good/decent pings that is... no point if one of us has an unfair advantage. I mean, I played this guy in a duel with a ping of 350. He was jerking all over the place. It was very frustrating trying to swing in the empty space where he might be in the future.

Lol, it was a joke haha.

"Originally posted by ps2maddenman

I fought this guy named "Padawan" last night, he was really good, I don't know how he thought of such an elaborate name."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"padawan is the default name, like Player in CS (if you knew that then disregard this post )"

Archived