Home

Duel of the Fates Map!

TyRaNis

I may work on that map, as it is a deserving map for FFA or Duel mode.

Really, though I think I'll stick with the skinning and model making for the present. I might play around with it, but I dont think I have the time for a real concerted effort right now.

Hmm could be interesting ...........

However think about it in greater detail.

CONS: It would have to be a Duel map strickly.

Its only a narrow bridge until they get to the red laser nets.

The Red Laser nets could get bit annoying after a while with all that closing and opeing.

PROS: Well once in that area with the gaint hole in it (the room Qui-Con gets killed in) there would be more room to duel.

Would be sweet to play in such a map anyway

Oh and if someone were to do it , they would have to include Qui-Con's dead body lying there so we can poke and prod it with our lightsabers , or just shoot up his dead corpse

...............this could be interesting though

Well I don't see why you couldn't have the hangar as part of the map, the area between the hangar and the final battle is not that big, just a few columns of energy with platforms circling them and bridges to join them, would be fun to fight on those bridges, falling off one and landing on one below (ala TPM) or pushing somone off to their doom, you'd have to have force enabled on the server to make the jumps though, unless walkway are made between bridges of different heights.

The hardest part would be the hangar with the models of the Naboo Fighters, the rest of the map could be done from existing models and textures (I believe anyway)

Mal Brigand -JDG-

Archived