Home

Zap zap

jedi_solaris

There's a swich to turn it off, either in the room in the middle, with the single imp officer, or it's near the two officers standing near the power center. I'm 80% sure it's in the room in the middle of the level with the single officer on the catwalk.

yeah, stand in front of the electicity and jump across that hole in the ground, duck through the vent and shoot out the guard on the other side--quickly or he'll sound the alarm. then click the button. kick on your jedi-pumps and book it to the other side--skiping the elevator by just jumping back across will make your life easier too by the way...watch out for two officers on the other side--i just pull them into the electricity right as it turns on

:koon:

oh yeah, here's a cool trick for when you get passed that--run straight into the next room, there's a platform rising from a hole in the middle of the room with a bunch of troopers--charge at it and jump over it, as you do--hit force pull on the troopers--they'll all go flying into the air like pingpong balls in that mousetrap experiment mr wizard showed you as a kid. its cool

:monkey4:

Use the crates in the room as "islands". Then go into the pod-thing. To get out of the pod, crouch and just walk out one of the windows. Then, jump across and go into the control room there. Alternatively, I think you may be able to take the elevator up, but you'll get hurt for sure that way.

Archived