Home

Manual Blocking

Valdarious

There is a way in the game to set up manual saber blocking, at first I didnt think it worked but after playing with it, it does work. Bring down the console and type g_saberautoblocking 0 then bind a key to +block. It adds a different twist to saber combat, but I havent been able to find a way to do this in MP, since there isnt a +block command in MP.

After playing the ladder with so many enemies, the auto block will not block it all, you will see when someone hits your saber and you get kind of knocked back, with your saber moving to one side or the other. Manual blocking pretty much blocks all the time, adds a lil more strategy to the game, since you cant swing while blocking. I am not saying everyone should try it, I was just stating that you can set up the game to manualy block instead of autoblocking. Alot of people were posting about it in Valley of the Jedi but I am taking the moderators advise and posting it here, since its a SP player only thing till someone can find a way to do it in MP.

I dont know what youre talking about Willis, auto-block has blocked every single shot for me.. That includes 2 AT-PT's on a mission to end my life, along with a big handful or baddies so youre smokin something if you think auto-block doesnt deflect 99% of the shots.

Archived