Home

doomgiver the 9 rooms in 3 colours

]Th]Hurricane

Do you mean the comm room where you have to set it for Rouge squadron? First off, hit tab to look at your data pad. It will show you waht code you need. Then, look around for rooms you can only get to by force jumping. You'll find the right symbols once you've jumped around a bit. This is the only place I can remember that matches your description. There are a lot more than 9 rooms though. Some are below you when you start and you have to jump down to them. If this isn't where you were talking about, be more specific in what you are trying to do and I can probably help you. Good Luck.

Yeah what he said...there are 3 levels, each for a different color. On each level/color there is one symbol you must enter in. That color/symbol must match the color/symbol you see in mission objectives when you hit tab. You must jump between the 3 levels and different rooms until you find the right symbol. Then you must go to the room with the 3 colored consoles and enter the symbol, then you must go to the big room with the staticky screen thing where he says "i think its offline"

I'm not so sure that there's one level for each color. I seem to remember them being all mixed up. Of course, it could be that I'm the one that's mixed up.

Yeah, though, the symbols you want are probably in the little rooms that are off by themselves.

Then, be sure to punch the switches in the three rooms at the top before going into the main room.

I wonder if the code you want changes each time, or if it's always the same.

Archived