Home

My Models still under construction

BloodRiot

Hi all...

I decided to post my 2 still under construction models.

Basically it's a Jango Fett Model and a Robed(Darth Maul???) Model.

Here's a couple of screenshot... hope you like'em.

Also check out Kat's Lady Maul Model on this forum... it looks great.

boba front 2.jpg

robed 2.jpg

Be good.

To create JKII 3D models, I am not sure myself yet, but I believe one can use Discreet's 3D Studio MAX (4.2.6 latest) or Lightwave 7.0. There is a Quake3 exporter for MAX 3, but not yet sure if one is out for 4+. I am still learning myself how this process works.

I am also waiting for JKII game construction tools for say nice map building. Then I could model some characters in 3D Studio MAX and likely use a Quake3 file format exporter plug-in so the model I created is understood by game RAVEN engine. This is a very big picture post. In time I plan to offer more.

Thanks,

FEXX

but dont waste your time trying to export your models as a md3, its seems that only the weapons models will be exported as md3's. U need to use the xsi exporter to export your model, then you have to add it to he assimilation program then add the gla (humanoid animation file) and probally do a whole load of **** to it before you'll be able to see your character in game.

chesire the xsi plugin is an importer and exporter for max. You need to export your model on XSI format when the times comes to get it in game. Assimilate reads the xsi form, which then you combine wirth the gla and create a car script that allows you to use model viewer - via assimailte (it has an option to allow you to test view your model before you then build it to a glm.. but obviously you have to do everything right and I've got a feeling just like quake 3 you need to setup a /models/players directory in your base folder.

ramble ramble

I confuse myself. I'm off to bed soon and when I wake up I hope to find all the answers, lol :D

Archived