Home

Map Names

grahamdcarter

I dont know all the names but if you select "create server" from the MP play menu, you can see all the maps listed to the left. Not all mapst will be shown since some are exclusive to duel maps, but all the reast should be listed in the FFA list. The second Nar Shadda map is called Warring Factions and is a CTF map. As for the file names, I dont know them all but you can see the map file names in the join server screen. You'll also see the name of the map you are about to play if you watch the loadup screen before the map starts. They are the .bsp files and usually have obvious names. The Warring Factions map is listed as CTF_narshadda if you're looking for that one. Hope This helps.

Sorry about that. I guess I forgot I was in the SP board. I have no idea what the map names are other than what the savegame names are. If you want those I can give them to you but will wait to list them till you let me know. I'm on this site severl times a day so it wont be long before I reply. If you want to use them to use cheat codes, I recomend you dont. I think cheating sucks the fun right out of a good game and this is an awesome one. The only time to use cheat codes is if you've already beat the game and just want to mess around with it. This probably doesnt help you at all but I'm bored so posting here gives me something to do.

I believe in not cheating either Im just absolutally stu ck on the first nar shadda map. I go around killing everything I flip the switches. But When I get to the ramp you have to force pull to you over the electrically charged water, and I get to the end of the ramp the door doesnt open. So If you can't help me there maybe you could list the names.

If you want to talk IM me on AIM under screen name

wgglrlow

The force will be with you..... Always

Archived