Home

cl_avidemo HELP!

Xatos

Ok, I know how to create the frame-by-frame pictures of a demo. I use VideoMach to make them into full motion AVI video. However it's crappy as crap. It's like missing portions of the video, skips everywhere, etc.

The only way I can make it play the whole thing is if I don't use any codec compression, but even then it runs super slow.. Like 15 FPS or something, even if I set it to 50 it runs uber-slow unless I use a codec.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONE AND WHAT'S WRONG!?!? PLEASE HELP ME!

Not sure, I used Rad Video tools and it came out fine. The only problem I have is the opposite of yours from the looks. When I try to make a demo like this, the game runs at about 2 frames per second, and I cant control the game enough to make a demo. I have no idea why this does this, the game normaly runs around 90FPS

Know anything about what. Just open rad tools and let it find the first screenshot and it will see all the other ones in rotation, just hit convert file button and it will make the movie. You can choose any codec you want. Worked great for me. No skips, looks like a real demo from the game only in avi format.

Well I did as you said... Now I got Bink Converter just sitting here with a lot of blank fields... Doing nothing... Or is it? Do I have to wait for it to finally finish doing something? It's just here with a lot of blank fields.

Whenever I picked for it not to make it along with the others as a fluent animation it went fine, but when I clicked yes it just sits here. (Of course an AVI movie with 1 frame doesn't do much good)

Sorry if I'm making a dumb@ss mistake here.

Archived