Home

Question.

Azraelt

Well, I beat the game, and now I just want to mess around with the cheats and stuff.

How do you go into saber realistic mode?

In the console, I typed in:

devmapall

g_saberrealistic 1

now from what I have heard it was suppose to kill almost everyone in like 1 hit. And you can cut people in half and so on...

well... when I typed this in nothing happened.

Can someone tell me the proper thing to type in or if I need to do anything else?

I used:

helpusobi 1

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

This wont allow you to kill guys in one hit but sabers (both yours and theirs) will do more damage. The dismembermet will also be a lot more frequent with theis setting. To make sure it worked, type

g_saberrealisticcombat

and you should get a message that it is set at "1 default is 0". if it says it's still at 0 then you made a typo or something. You can set it higher than 1 if you want but I have no idea how high or exactly waht the effects will be.

so many codes.... arg... I just need one that is sure to work and slice people up good. I want to be able to cut people in half and cut their heads off and their hands and feet. My friend keeps telling me these stories where he cut off both arms of a stormtrooper and he ran around and then he died and how he cut tavion inhalf and things like that. How do I do it?

Archived