Home

Blind Jedi/ Nomad Skin...

Master6

Hey, again, this skin is for the Jedi model. Here are some screenshots of it from inside SOF2. Really not as great as I wanted it to be, partially because I really wanted the wraped cloth to go all over his head, but it really look wierd with the poofy hair, so I just removed that part. Eventually I think I will redo the skin, after I get a couple of suggestions anyways. Thanks for your time.

Nomad.jpg

Nomad2.jpg

Hope you enjoy, I'll be sending the pk3 file in once I get my e-mail back up.

I give all credit of the original model/ skin of Jedi to the fine skinners over at Raven, I do not claim to have created the whole skin by myself, I merely made some modifications to better serve my view of the character Jedi.

the bands on the back dont match up. try using just horiz ones so they dont get bent like that.

otherwise lookin good!

-Tems

[edit: the tears look cool. maybe make the corners look abit more torn as well as adding some fray to it? i know my sweaters never tear in perfect lines. go tear a sweater and see what i mean.

also, the bangs on his hair just sort of stop. i know youre limited by the model, but see what you can do about that]

Archived