Home

How do i do DFA?

ER1

jump + forward + primary slash, thats what i heard and tried, but everytime i do that against the bots i just fly straight up, and i never seem to be able to get my saber to swing under me while i sommersault.

can someone help?

You want to do the "death from above"-move using the medium style?

Its very easy to do. Just run to your enemy, and hit jump and primary attack during holding down the forward key. you must be directly in front of them when hitting jump and attack. timing is of the essence.

I'm a bit curious too about the strong stance "downward slash move". I hear it mentioned all the time and have seen it in MP games before (even killed by it a few times). However, I just don't seem to be able to pull it off myself. Following the manual doesn't seem to help; I start from a ready strong stance and press forward + primary + jump at the same time facing the opponent and it also just makes me do jump flip and slash in the air. Can someone give me a few pointers?

thats because it isnt all three buttons at the same time

it is Direction Key---> Primary Attck---> Wait for swing to nearly finish then Primary+Jump together and dont forget just to tap jump, Force Jumps wont work.

Hope this helps

Archived