Home

Bluntman and Chronic!!

powerfuljedi

i had this idea last week and thought id give it a shot...i've only made a couple of models for Q3 so far.

I'm still waiting for the official tutorials to export bob.

click the link to see what he looks like for now, keep in mind that only the face and the shoes have textures.

Silent Bob

i guess a bluntman skin is also possible...

comments/suggestions: psykopat@geocities.com

i'm not a pro modeler so please don't be too critical :)

OH COME ON! I JUST HEARD THE SICKEST THING EVER! THAT GUY WAY ABOVE DIDNT KNOW JAYS SONG!!!!

F*** F*** F*** mother mother F*** mother mother F*** F*** noise noise noise 1 2 1 2 3 4 noise noise noise schmokin weed schmokin weed doin coke drinkin' beez, drinkin beez beez beez rollin fatties, schmokin blunts, who schmoke some blunts? We schmoke some blunts! Rollin blunts and schmokin....

Hey, could I get a nickle bag?

15 bucks little man, put that sh** in my hand! If that money doesnt show then ya owe me owe me owe..... MY JUNGLE LOVE! OWEY OWEY OWE! Ya knows I gotz ta knows ya knows ya, so guess what?

It is a badly sung version of a song from purple rain by the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but i dont think i'll be able to export the model.

A couple problems occured, i had to remodel a couple of parts to fit the skeleton, apply new uvw mappings, add polys to make the inside of the coat.

the main problem is well, weighting vertex...i've only used bipeds from character studio in the past, so i'm learning by trial and error how to use the skin modifier, and frankly i suck at it!

i'll do a low poly character and practice with that for now. :(

Archived