Home

Let's have a Jar Jar bot!

Qel-Droma SW

Wouldn't it be great to kill Jar Jar Binks as often as you want? Force Choking him and then tossing his lifeless carcass down some unending pit? Yep. You know it would be great. It better use lots of Jar Jar pain sounds! I think I may be getting too excited. I want this as a bot. Somebody may actually want this as a playable character. Oh well... I guess we'd have to make them happy too. Somebody please get on this!

Qel

Another Jar Jar hater... some times I think some people hate Jar Jar just because *almost* everybody else hates him. Jar Jar did no ruin Episode 1. You let him ruin it for you. Jar Jar is a lot like peas. Once you understand that is what peas are supposed to taste like you don't mind them anymore. Once you realise Jar Jar is supposed to be like that, You won't let him ruin the movie for you.

• 2 weeks later...
:jawa At first I thought Jar Jar was the downfall of the movie. But after a while he grew on me. He was just the new comedy relief. Go back and watch episodes 4,5,and 6 again. R2D2 and C3P0 were the yesteryear versions of Jar Jar today. Granted he's a little more flamboyant. But in the end how could you not like the movie just because of one character? :jawa

Archived