Home

calling jedi masters!

shaisham

dear jedi master, i have a few problems:

1. There is this 3 feet tall box, with green light blinking, found at a few places at stage 1. What does it do ? how to use it? i have pressed E / ctrl a few times, but nothin' happened.

2. I have inserted the codes at the main array, but having problem switching the 3 keys at the main arrays. E / ctrl are of no avail.

pls help.:fett:

Originally posted by shaisham

dear jedi master, i have a few problems:

1. There is this 3 feet tall box, with green light blinking, found at a few places at stage 1. What does it do ? how to use it? i have pressed E / ctrl a few times, but nothin' happened.

2. I have inserted the codes at the main array, but having problem switching the 3 keys at the main arrays. E / ctrl are of no avail.

pls help.:fett:

I think you're talking about the boxes that will refill your sheilds, or ammo (yellow or orange blinking light). If your sheilds are at 100%, the box will do nothing. All you have to do is use the "use" key. You may have to bo looking down at it as well.

Hmmm, if you have all 3 codes entered correctly, then you should be able to activate the other part of the console with the "use" key. Again, you may have to look down towards the buttons. I've found that's the case in a number of places.

Sounds like you're stuck in the big room with the code terminals, and you can't set the codes, right? When you try, Kyle says "It's offline"

(SPOILER)

HINT

Wraith was right, the terminals are disabled. You have some other things you need to do first. You have probably noticed that there are three exits from this room. Each one color coded. If you're like me, you missed some switches on the way through that unlock the doors in these areas. Go look around.

SOLUTION

There was a room on the lower level of the base that had a generator in it, guarded by several troopers and an officer. In that room is a terminal with a big map of the base. There are three switches under the map that unlock the different sections of the base. Flip them all.

Two things: 1. I didn't realize what those boxes did. There are two kinds: one refills shields and the other refills blaster ammo. 2. I think that you've got the codes, etc, you're trying to figure out how to get the proper signal. Getting the proper signal (you should have a list when you hit TAB) is mostly trial and error. In order to get the right one, you need to figure out which symbol each button gives (there are three for each color). Then, use the three buttons to get the combined symbol that you found. Some buttons toggle triangles, some toggle dots, etc. I can never remember the exact order to push them, so you just have to be patient. If you don't have a code in your mission objectives, then you probably did "see" it. That is, in order for Kyle to see it, he must walk right up to it. Noticing it from across the room is not enough. Hope this helps a little.

Originally posted by joey_kool

There is another type of box. Those proper square (cuboid) ones with the redish blinking light. You have to kneel down to use them usually. Some need a key (from an officer) though.

Specifically a Supply Officer's Key. Securitykes will do nothing for those.

Archived