Home

Fuel Lando's Ship - ns_starpad

thundercat420

im stuck on the level "ns_starpad". I just helped lando recover his ship, i've defeated all the baddies in the area, and now I have to figure out how to start pumping fuel to his ship. He had mentioned to me that there was some sort of combination or code I would need to activate the pumps. I have no idea what this is or even how to enter a code in the pumps (four on the rear passenger side, and four to the rear of the ship). There are symbols on the boxes next to the ship that corrospond with the eight pumps, but I cannot figure out how to actiavte them. Please help.

thanks.

First, inspect the two boxes that have hoses attached to the ship. Note the symbols and remember them. Now, go back out of the hanger and look for a huge tank-like structure. It should be connected by pipes to a smaller tank-like structure near the hanger. Well, look at the top of the tank. Note that there are two symbols on it at the very top. These represent where the fuel is being pumped.

Answer: Jump on the tank and swap the symbols until they match the ones on the crates in the hanger that have hoses attached to the ship.

Archived