Home

the electric train part

evolive

Is the train there? If not, leave. This area is not active yet, you will come back to it later. If the train is there, get on..although if the train isn't there, you will be well served by destroying the robot guns first.

I had a hell of a time with this until I read a walkthrough...

You have to go to the room at the end, with the red field that flashes on when the floating mining cart comes in. You have to get on one of those mining carts and ride it around to a hole up in the wall that you can't just jump to yet.

BUT FIRST, you have to disable that red field that comes on, otherwise you die. To do that, you have to go outside that room to the catwalk where you can watch the mining carts float across the valley. You'll see a break in the catwalk with two lights on posts. Look down and wait, you'll see a pipe come out of the wall. Drop onto it, wait for it to retract, then go up the pipe.

Once you've done that you're on the next step. I'll let you figure it out from here, but one warning....if you're in the pipe when the light goes red again, you die...

Once you've completed that part, you'll have some other stuff to do, and eventually you'll have to backtrack to that room and the train will be there.

Archived