Home

Help after ATSTs

Elvis_Maximus

one of two things--you cheated, or you went there too early...i'm guessing cheated... cheating is fun--i'm not one of those people who takes video games so seriously as to harp on you for it, but i must warn you that you run the risk of missing in-game triggers. how do i know this? b\c i did the same thing..hahaha

you need to disable the cannons' shields and then destroy them, afterwhich you'll get a message from jan saying "help!" that's when you need to go help her...oh--and when you get to "lizard guy" make sure you don't have god mode on...

hope that helps:)

:monkey4:

I would suggest a couple of things. One, you need to "die" here, so you might try killing yourself. There's a code, or you could try to blow yourself up. Two, you might also try running right up to him and seeing what he does. Three, try re-loading at your last save. Last, if you don't want to re-play the level (and I don't blame you) , you could try using the level skip code.

You could also try to leave the area and come back.

A question: did you see a cutscene where Desann dares you to come and get Jan? If not, then perhaps you didn't trip something. This appears to be a problem for people who used "noclip".

well like the master said you need to die!

if you have been useing cheats you may have to restart the level...

I am one of thouse people who fell that you should play thought the game once with out cheat, then go back and play it with cheats if you want...

Archived