Home

My crazy idea

Jubei2501

Ok, I know it's early to start speculating on possible expansions for JKII, but I LOVED MOTS, so the thought had occured to me how cool one would be. I was thinking since AOTC is coming out soon, wouldn't it be dope if there was an expansion that was a complete departure from the Kyle Katarn saga and instead was based on some prequel era Jedi. I mean, the movie has all these Jedis running around, chopping things w/sabers, and it just reminds me of JKII multiplayer in many respects.

I know it probably won't go down that way if it does at all, but think of the possibilities......skins for all the prequel Jedi (Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan) possibly some new force abilities thrown in for good measure.......could be fun. What do you guys think, good Idea? bad idea?

No, no, no, no ,no no no no, no. And did I mention NO!

Dark Forces is not Dark Forces without Kyle. I don't care how old you say is and that he doesn't need another game. Kyle will NEVER die. However, the new skins (Can you say Jerec?) and other things would deffinetly be a good idea.

kyle shmyle, his character is thin and predictable. theres to real trauma, no turmoil or emotional strain that allows us to identify with him. hes a cookie-cutter character that was placed into the star wars universe. imho anyway. the game is great, but honestly, it could have been done with a thousand other characters and still been just as good. just my two credits.

Such a powerful Star Wars engine...

The most advanced Star Wars action engine to date.

Can be used to simulate any battle in the Star Wars universe...

And we're restricting it to KYLE KATARN?

Don't get me wrong folks.... Kyle is a great Merc and an exciting Jedi... but there's much more. Considering the flexibility of this game engine, an expansion pack would rock. My dream expansion would be one where you play through the original trilogy... from the battle on Tantive IV, to the struggle on Hoth, to the final duel against Vader. All of this is possible though the JKII engine.

So why restrict it?

-Stan Tencza

======================

while I know squat about the character, just a few things, it SOUNDS from the little I heard there is ALL SORTS of things a game/expansion based around Mara Jade could do, sorta "Theif"esque in some ways, but probably with less sneaking, since so many people seam to hate sneaking scenes in these games...

Archived