Home

Need Help with NS Garbage level.

Kai Lae

Need a hand with the garbage level. I have moved through the initial area with the 4 compactors, explored the 2 side rooms, moved through the 1 compactor that does not have a garbage bin to the bottomless room stacked with boxes. I am able to get onto the catwalk, kill the annoying guy with the grenades, and force move the crate off the ledge that is on the other side that you enter in. However, here I am totally stuck. There is no other place to go that I can see. I have read several other threads about this room and they mention another room or area that can be accessed, but I cannot find any such area. There is a door in the hallway that slopes downward from the catwalk, but it does not open. Help please.

At the end of the path you took, you should see a garbage cart. You need to Force Pull it. Now, go back to the main room. Find the room with the glass wall. In this room there should be a crate sitting against the wall that you can move. Crawl through the opening. You'll eventually come to another trash cart. If you tried moving it earlier, it was banging up against the one you just moved. So, Force Push this cart, and voila! There's where you want to go.

If at first you don't get what you need, bump it to the top....also, I think the previous person may have confused where I am at. This is the room where you reach after you move through the red garbage crusher, through a door that is otherwise unaccessable from the rest of the level due to boxes, and then to a small outcropping with a murder hole on the left hand side only. You then can jump from this landing to on top a group of boxes and then gain access to a catwalk with a grenade tosser on it. The room is a bottomless pit with stacks of boxes providing the spots that you can jump from. Once on the catwalk you can enter a hall that slopes downward, leads past a door that will not open, and then past another ledge that is on the opposite side of the room that you enter from. There is a box here that you can push off the ledge. Not sure why you'd do so, but you can. Following the hall farther, it continues to slope downward and then dead ends. I can see no carts in this area of any type and am therefore concerned that something may not be right with this level of my game.

Archived