Home

To those who want help:

MasterJoel

If you've come here for help, welcome. You've come to the right place. We wish to help you have a wonderful experience playing this great game.

Now, I've seen alot of people who's whole post is "I need help in this big room". That's not very clear. Some people ask for help and never get it (20 people read the quaestion, but don't respond) simply because the data in the post is insufficient. When you go to the doctor, you at least try to have a list of symptoms so that the diagnosis will have a good chance of being accurate. How would you like to be treated for kidney failure when you're really having a heart attack?

So, if you're asking for help, please give the map you're on, a brief detailed description of where you are, and what you've done.

Finally, turn off cheats. Aside from the fact that cheating ruins the gaming experience, there are places where cheating will cause problems. I've seen people asking for help, only to find out that the "noclip"ped at the wrong spot and missed tripping a sector. In some places, the game cannot progress if you're cheating (eg Artus Topside: How do I kill Desann? You can't kill him here, but being in God mode means that you don't realize that you're supposed to lose).

Now that I've said my peace, Happy gaming to all, and to all a good night.

Good Post MasterJoel. I am on this forum prettty regularly and try to help as many people as I can. I've seen a lot of posts like the one you described and have no idea where the person is talking about. I hope everyone who asks for help reads this first. It will make life easier for everybody.

As for the cheating, I also hope that everyone who has problems with an area will come here for help before using cheat codes. This game is challenging at times, but easy enough that no cheats should be necessary. Cheat codes can suck the fun right out of a good game. Just be patient, try a few times first, then ask for help.Hopefully the administrators will make this a sticky post so everyone will see it.

I played the game in Padawan diff.level without cheats and i had agreat time,but i'm a crazy jedi-fan,so it's a great fun to armour yourself with all of force powers from the very beginning of the game.I'm a Saber-maniac and the 3rd forcelevels are pretty cool things,i loved to use them from the first level.

If ya look around accurately you can find the answers when you stuck in a level,and it's more fun if you find out the tricks on your own.But in this game,the cheats make more fun(like the dismember cheat,the level 5 mind trick,the spawn npc codes,etc...)

they make you feel "above all",you can be a calm and wise Jedi Knight,or a "twisted and evil" Sith.The choice is yours.So, I like

those cheats,guys!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived