Home

over crowded room

dole_4

how do u guys deal with that room (after you contact rogue squadron) which is chock full of storm troopers/officers. The one i mean is where the door is locked so you have to enter via a grate above it, then you crawl into the roof space which has grates spread in it and you can hear troopers talking abit. THen after a while the roof colapses automatically. I can survive it but usually take heaps of dmg, with the rocket launcher guy and reflecting bullets from the shot gun like weapon.

should i mind trick the rocket guy, and get in the corner? use force speed?

and one more thing, is there any way to change the annoying view you get while in the AT-ST. I have no idea if you can change it, but the only way to aim is to check when the curser turns red and by that time i am nearly dead.

thx

The best way I found to beat that room is to stay on those pipes and knick out the roof yourself with a saber throw. AFter that, mind trick a stormtrooper so he attacks his own guys. Keep using mind trick till the room clears out. I was able to clear the room without taking any damage and never leaving that spot ovove the pipes. I only had to take out one guy with an actual weapon.

As for the ATST, there is no other view. I agree with you're complaint and posted a similar one a few days ago. The good news is that the guys you usually cant see are on the ground so you can just walk over them. They also use weapons that dont do any damamge to you so there is no big hurry to take them out.

For the room you're talking about, I think the best method is given by the old Jedi adage: When outnumbered, attack. Mind you, this is on Padawan level, but what I did was to cut out the grate, hit Force Speed, drop though, and start chopping up the Imps. Take them out in this order: as much as possible: the guys with the Rocket Launchers, the Officers, the guys with the Flechettes, then everyone else. Killing the Officers will cause confusion in the ranks. Ditto, the Squad Leaders (the guys with the shoulder Pads). I expect that on harder difficulties that mindtricking one or two troopers (especially guys with Rocket Launchers) would probably be beneficial. Other than that, keep moving. Sniping is impossible here because the floor will explode and hurt you.

If you go to the last grate, and drop through you will be in the back of the room. There are some stairs that lead up to the a ledge under the big window. Move quickly 'cause the bad guys are shooting at you. Stand up there with your back to the window and deflect the laser shots back with your saber. Use force push for the rockets. Soon they will all be dead.

hey dole,

the key to the single player game is Force Pull. In that room as in any room you encounter with tons of guys, just force pull (assuming you have at least level 2 pull) all of their weapons out of their hands. With no weapons, they're defenseless, making them easy pray to your saber. Once you get level 3 speed and level 3 pull, no one can stop you in the game, no one at all...

Archived