Home

ns_streets secrets 5 and 6

watercolours_dr

in ns_streets in single player, i know the where 5th and 6th secrets are but i can’t reach them! i have to jump to a ledge from over the glass bridge but there’s a problem! when intend to run to the edge of the bridge to jump, i never could jump! it’s something like i’m falling (kyle takes jumping position at the beginning of falls)! i couldn’t manage to jump from right endest point of the bridge! and when i try to jump one step before, i could jump but this time i can not travel the distance and fall eventually!

and the 6th area, it’s at the end of level, i have to jump from the garbage carrier to an open window-like place, but it’s too high to get there! i tried every method, but it seems impossible! they are important for me, because seeing that 4 of 6 secrets have been reached in the level end stats screen irritates me!

so, could anyone have succeeded in doing these? if anyone can help me, i will be very glad!

maybe it's a programming error to be fixed!:vadar:

I manage to get the 5th secret. The jump is tricky, but possible. I'm sure that secret 6 is as well, but I've yet to find the trick to the jump into the garbage chute. I spent a LONG time trying to get it on my replay through for my walkthrough. I just can't make the jump. Others can though, so it's not a bug.

Originally posted by Longjocks

I manage to get the 5th secret. The jump is tricky, but possible. I'm sure that secret 6 is as well, but I've yet to find the trick to the jump into the garbage chute. I spent a LONG time trying to get it on my replay through for my walkthrough. I just can't make the jump. Others can though, so it's not a bug.

LONGJOCKS you dog! what are you doing here!?!? (besides the obvious). I've been treying these secreat areas in Nar Shadda and i have real difficulty in doing them (haven't tried cheats yet).:D;)

Archived