Home

Open Letter --rant---

Fyunch Click

/Begin rant

I'm going to put this in as nice a way as possible:

Soul Burn, Spidey and some others whose names escape me we get the fact that you're pissed off. Enough with the flaming. It's beyond old now, and moved into the realm of beating the skeleton of the horse that's been dead for 6 weeks. And, Artifex, I know you've just been baiting but c'mon man...:rolleyes:

OK we get it, you don't like the other people. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you. The constant bickering and sniping isn't accomplishing anything anymore except for possibly turning off people that are new to the game. Would you like to enter a community that seems to be split and hostile towards one another? Most people don't.

If you want to insult each other and attack each other personally then PM each other. You've put forward your philosphies. Some people like them, some don't. Some people agree with you some don't. Quit being so thin skinned and defensive. FFS, it is a game whether you like it or not, so grow up and act like adults. I'm not saying kiss and make up or shake hands or anything like that, just give it a rest for a while.

/end rant

And for those who think I'm whining about the whiners, yes I'll take some cheese with that I guess.

:D

Archived