Home

My Mods, Skins n stuffs

Lost Welshman

right down to business. All of you people who love to quote wot i say and then make fun of me i dont respect you at all, most of you have obviously only played jedi knight 2 online beforem but i have played nearly all the top fps games online, and i know what lag is, and wot i saw in that game i mentioned was not simply lag.

Neway i know i have some great admirors out there as i have recieved many e-mails, yes I am Alex Morris, the Skinner, so far i have made a Jerec, Sariss, Jerec and Ice Bryar pistol skins, ALL avalible for download, and it seem those people who insult me in other threads actually complement me for my skins, i think this is because of my name as i usually show no sign of aggresion, so lay off just because im welsh (and im a cool 14 year old) doesnt mean you can insult, me. p.s. ne1 who quotes me

smells <---would of put something more insulting here but dont want to upset moderators

Lost Welshman, don't worry about what other post about you. You're doing what few others are by creating new skins. I have 'zero' talent in this and have very little desire to learn at my late age. My hat goes off to you for taking your time to create skins for others to use.

Just don't worry about some of the critics out there. If you're happy with what you made and are kind enough to share it with us, you're better than most people who simply lurk here and DL other work. People like you make the game better by adding variety.

Keep pumping out the mods and we'll keep DL them. And again, who gives a rats arse what others think... as long as you're happy.

Archived