Home

My Turn.

Grets Sirob

O.K. It's my turn to say a few words now. In the following paragraphs you will find a rant, and ideas. Anyways, here I go.

First, expansion ideas. Before I start let me get you thinking about a few things. In JO,

You defeat Tavion, let her go, and she runs never to be heard from again, right?

Wrong!

You also defeat Desann, his hand twitches, and he's dead,right?

Wrong!

Now I know you must be thinking, "

Desann is dead,

an X-Pac couldn't have him in it"

I say it could, think about it.

Tavion just ran off, and Desann's hand twitched. Is a twitching hand the sign of death? No! He could have just been wounded and collapsed from exaustion.

So, in the expansion, Desann is back(don't know how, I'm sure LA could think of a good story for that) and Tavion is involved(again don't know how). And I think it would be REALLY cool if they could find a way to incorporate Jerec into the story (Desann goes to Valley, Jerec is there in spirit form. Endless possibilities.)Anyways that's my idea for an X-Pac.

Now, MP X-Pac stuff.

New saber options (Double saber, one saber, two sabers,whatever) and skins (Hey! can you say Jerec?) new maps (with traps) and bring back some old force powers(destruction anyone?)and add some new force powers. K, that's it for the MP stuff.

And now a rant.

First part, force power haters.

It really annoys when this happens to me. I set up a game that has full force and saber only, I get the people in having a great time pushing pulling and griping each other, when some one joins, and the first time he's pushed, pulled, or gripped off an edge, he complains bitterly. Saying things like, "hey you noob that's not honorable," and, "stop using force idiot," he proceeds to ruin the experiance for everyone else. I say, "tell some one who cares." If you want a game with no force than join a gome with no force! Don't join a game with full force and expect every one to do what you do and not use force. And as for honor, that's in duels. I will honor my opponent if he honors me. Raven programed that stuff in the game so I'm going to use it! If you don't like it, tough!

As for stances, they are also programmed into the game. Strong stance is good, Medium stance is good, and Light stance is good. And every move can be either countered or avoided if you just think. For instance, the Strong stance special move can be avoided. If you see someone preparing to use it, expect it and when it cames, simply role out of the way and counter attack. Same with all the other special moves.

Well that's my idea and rant. I'm very glad I got that off my chest. Some of this has probably been touched on before but I really didn't see it as necessary to go through the entire forum so I don't repeat anything else. So there you have it, my point of veiw.

*Prepares flame-proof suit*

Grets Sirob, you sound like the whiners in your story.

You've probably never gone against someone who has that **** move bound to a key. All it takes is TOUCHING the saber at any point during the move or recovery, and you're dead. Sometimes all you need to do is be NEAR the guy.

Now, umm, no offense intended toward you or your skills Welshman, but that doesn't look anything like Jerec. The only thing that would make me even think about the remote possibility that might be something even distantly related to Jerec is the fact that it's called Jerec and that tiny little sliver of an eye thing (don't know what it's called) Jerec has those two little red shoulder pads remember? He's also slightly more silver gray, and the eye thing should be more defined. As for teams, he could have a stripe going down the front (like yours) and the shoulder pads things could be colored red and blue.

Grets, have you ever even dueled someone in a NF duel server where all they do is that strong stance special move? Keep in mind most of the NF duel maps are not even big enough for you to "simply roll out of the way" and even if you do roll out of the way, he'll turn around or just back up and keep repeating that move.

Archived