Home

MP Console Commands?

Hutchca

Apparently the MP game doesn't recognize all the same console commands as the SP game.

I was trying to bind a key to cycle through Saber Colors but the 'saberColor' command doesn't seem to work in Multiplayer.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a different command to change your saber color?

The 'victory' command also doesn't work which seems odd since it's more suited to multiplayer anyway.

Oh yeah, and is there a command to enable 'SaberRealistic'/Dismemberment in Multiplayer?

saberColor is a command that is only useable in cheat mode aka "helpusobi 1", unless the server allows cheating then you will not be able to use the command

as for the victory command i dont know, instead try

bind x +taunt

where x it the key you wish to use

Thanks for the reply.

I was actually playing around in MP on my own server with cheats enabled. The 'saberColor' command doesn't seem to be a valid command in MP.

You can hit esc, go to the player setup menu and change your saber color manually at any time during the game.

There must be a console command to do it.

I'll try the bind x +taunt.

I can see that there are acutally several different taunts and I've been playing around trying to get them to work but no luck yet. Maybe because I didn't have a + in front...

Archived