Home

No Saber Trick // Play Dead Trick

JediGhost[SITH]

Detailed Information About Some "Fun?" Tricks:

1. No Saber Trick

This one I can tell you. Throw your saber. While it's returning to you, continuously tap 1, as soon as you catch it, throw it again (while tapping 1), may take a few tries. Eventually it disappears and your character stands there.. waiting.. for the saber to return (you can move around)

2. Play Dead

Unfortunately I can't tell you HOW to do this, but I can tell you what it does (for cheaters' purposes, you ****). This glitch will make you APPEAR to be dead, lying on the ground. you can swing with heavy stance, grip, push, and pull. Getting hit or jumping will make your character stand up again.. So far I think this glitch still remains private... That's the reason I don't want to say anything because if I do who knows what may happen..

If you've figured out how to do this glitch I suggest you keep it to yourself as well. FYI: All's you have to do is bind a key to a certain function and hit the key to do it.. So keep your eye out for dead bodies that the crosshair ID's.

all you have to do is ... bind multiple keys to change your saber color...

example

bind a "color1 2"

bind s "color1 3"

bind d "color1 4"

and so on.... (i believe it also works with model switching)

and then all you do is hit asdf asdf asdf over and over again.. after a little bit it will make your character drop on the floor spread eagle... and you can swing your sword.. run around... it looks quite hilarious i might add *NOTE* this is NOT a cheat because the other players CANT see it :) so feel free to do it as much as you want... cuz its very funny :) i have screenshots of it hehe

*addition* oh you have to be running forward while you do this in order to continue moving while laying down. If you stop ... and try and move again you will stand up... and dont try jumping either :p (any non running movement besides swinging your saber, will stand you up)

Its not much of a cheat really, if you do it on FFA servers you will probably get the "connection lost" bug within seconds. I've done it on my personal fave duel server and its safe to do it as long as you don't hold the button down (just tap it a few times until you are lying down). It's pretty useless... anyone stupid enough in a duel server to think you are dead probably deserves what he gets. :)

It appears to be a bug with saber color and the WAIT command, try to do it on your own server and you'll never lay down...

But don't sweat about it too much, its very easy to hold the button too long and end up running in place with CONNECTION LOST on screen but you aren't really disconnected.. giving your opponent a free kill and causing you to have to exit the game completely to log back in to the server.

Well I'm sure there are more than one method, it's not the saber color changing that does it, thats for sure. And yes holding it down creates the lag, which apparently results in you losing connection but not really losing connection. If that doesn't happen to you with your method, then I hope your method doesn't reach many ears lest a horde of lamers being killing servers that way. ;)

Also it's pretty easy to fool people with it... All's you have to do is lay somewhere and if someone ID's your "dead" body, they'd probably think some1 killed u and u were still dead, not respawned.

It's not a big, super cheat like god mode, but it's enough to piss everyone off (like the heavy jump attack...)

I think its a cool feature - how can it be a cheat?

In real life you can easily drop and play dead - more games should have this.

And it is very obvious a person is still alive if you look twice.

Here's how to do it.

Put this in your console - shift ~

bind key "color1 1; wait; color1 2; wait; color1 1"

Key = whatever key you want to bind.

Anyhow, if it's such a big deal, now everyone knows how to do it and it should be implemented officially or fixed - because well, now everyone knows. :p

Archived