Home

upcomming map model - luke's landspeeder

Tems

Hey all. Me again. Its now about 0:35 here, which means ive been mapping and modelling for... 16 hours straight. my eyes hurt and my dry oyster crackers no longer taste good. I've run out of my favourite tea. the good news is i just made a map model for Tatooine, and thought i'd share the work. I'll soon be releasing this as a mapobject that people can use on their maps. I'll be making 2 skins (so far) which are the rust coloured one Luke had and then a green/black one from episode 1.

anyway, here's a pic of the unskinned model. expect to see one on tatooine. hope you like it. the current version has internals not pictured below (windshield, seats...)

speedermodel.jpg

Comments welcome.

-Tems

me again. its about 2:30 now. need to do a quick poll. other than the reddish colour of lukes, and a greenish one i have some pictures of, are there any other skin colour requests?

here's the green one im thinking of (tho ive got a few better pics than this)

speeder1.jpg

Lemme know what you want.

-Tems

I don't know who owen larrs is. if you get me a picture ill do it.

ok guys one last post before i go to bed. its 04:00 and time.

this is a VERY quick skin job. half the stuff isnt matched quite right. I felt bad posting an unskinned version tho.

painted.jpg

Hope you like the potential. skin ideas are welcome. if you have pictures, you can email em to me at papergnat@yahoo.com.

-Tems

Archived