Home

Stuck after level 1

malathan

After level one (entering 3 codes in center) I went through all of the following rooms, but cannot seem to get past a certain point. At point where in huge room where block rise/lower when you throw switch. Threw 2 switches in overlooking rooms. Looks like there is a small circular door to side of room, but can't get it open. There is also a room past where the prisoners are that can't seem to open. Went back and forth across rooms for an hour and finally gave up!

What do I do to unlock these?

I assume you're talking about that big room right after the refrigeration room. I also assume that the room you're talking about is connected to a room with a cylindrical platform in the middle. This platform is connected to the the rest of the room by catwalks. Now, in the big room, there is rectangular door and a door that looks like it's from a turbolift. These two doors provide entrances back to the room from other places. This big room really serves no function other than to provide powerups, which are stacked on the cubes projecting from the wall. The bottom line is: this is NOT the way to go. I'm guessing that that you've crawled around the ledge and blown up the crate so that you could get into that room, etc. So, what you need to do is to go back to the cylindrical platform mentioned earlier. Now, there should be a door in the side that you can go through. This should get you to the next stage. Eventually, you'll find the place to unlock those doors you asked about, but it can only be done from the side opposite from you.

Tried the door, but no go.

Opposite of the large room is room where prisoners are/were (2 dead) from that area there is a door that I can't get past. No matter how hard I try, can't get past it. There is the room with the cryo beds (or looks like cryo beds) coming out of floor. That was last switch able to throw, but all it did was raise the beds. Most switches, once thrown, can not be thrown again (red to blue). There are 2 switches in room that first connects to the cold room that can be toggled. No combination seems to have an affect.

One of those switches i think you have to press three times and then it will overload the contraption through the window. As for the door, I think one of the officers had a key. If one of the bodies is not disappearing after a while it means that it has something on it to pick up. Hope this was what you were after:)

Archived