Home

upcomming map model - moisture vaporator

Tems

Nice work Tems. Did you get a chance to make any "dragon" skeletons?? That would rule. I forget what the official name is for that creature's really big skeleton lying along the horizon when 3po splits from R2.

Anymore pics of your map?

- The jundland wastes are not to be travelled lightly

im not posting any more pics of the map for a little while. im doing a lot of work on it between exams. after exams i will post more. so after midweek.

skeletons. why didnt i think of that. here i was recreating a corvette starship to crash into the sand.

-Tems

Wow that sounds like alot of work?! Regardless the Corvette sounds cool too man. How do I get started making skins and maps? Can I do it on my Mac G4 does anyone know?

I think there is going to be a Tusken Raider camp in Ep 2. If I had some pics I would post'em.

Hehe, imagine building Toshi Station and filling it with a pile power convertors

Originally posted by powerfuljedi

Nice work Tems. Did you get a chance to make any "dragon" skeletons?? That would rule. I forget what the official name is for that creature's really big skeleton lying along the horizon when 3po splits from R2.

it was either a Sandworm, Sandjigger, Cliffborer, or Krayt Dragon.

Archived