Home

episode 3!!!!!! Sad ending

AnTi-HeRo

Hey all,

With the upcoming release of the Ep2 movie...something got me thinking......What do u spose Ep3 will be like?? It seems to me that ep3 will be a GRIM ending.....i mean think about it! Galaxy falls into chaos....Mace en all the other jediknights DIE....Padme DIES....Obi Wan is forced into exile....Anakin falls to the darkside (no doubt dramaticly)....and padme prolly has to hide her children away from him before she dies...............practicly EVERYONE we have come to meet in the new trilogy has something grim happen to them!

Then you think about it, ALL of Star Wars movies have a really sad side to them, everyone DIES.....kinda depressing

I dunno about anyone else, but this kinda puts me off Stars War, hehe guess it to sad for my liking *sheds a tear*

Personally i think the saddest part of ALL the Star Wars movies will be when Padme dies, coz you get to know about her the most out of all the FEMALE starwars characters...and well, coz shes pretty dame hot!!

Everyone is totally welcome to post their IDEAS and OPINIONS on anyway about their general feelings on the star wars saga!!!!!!!!

Write in, all!!!!

:jawa I heard the same thing about him not wanting to be old and doing the third trilogy. But you have to figure that it will not stop him from getting the scripts finished and handing his directing "torch" down to someone else. I don't think that VI will be the end of the legacy. :jawa

I doubt we'll see Padme die. If you remember in RotJ, Luke asks Leia if she remembered her mother... from how Leia described her, it probably was Padme.

Admittedly it still might not of been Padme she was talking about. But if it wasn't, then what was the point of adding that moment to the scene that revealed Leia's connection to Luke and Vader? Can't remember where I read it, but I do remember reading something about her going with the baby Leia, to Alderaan and dying shortly after.

The real sad part will be seeing Anakin turning on Padme... and seeing her say goodbye to the newly born Luke.

Archived