Home

Is my copy differebt from everyone elses!?

Grotum Sachs

I'm at the stage where I've found lady luck with Lando and need to destroy some turrets. After reading the walkthrough I have been in the room that has a chasm in the middle of it and entered the dark room on the other side. I'm using the goggles in the room but there's no way through! It has all these pillars with some baddy on the otherside but no gaps to get through.

I simply don't understand how I am supposed to get through, is my game different from everyone elses?

After you enter the room which requires the use of the light amp goggles, turn right and look up............. there should be a pipe shorter than the rest which you can force jump up onto. Drop down the other side and look around, there should be a space for you to crawl through, then just follow the path to the other door to leave the room.

I hate this level!

:mad:

I wouldn't say it was bad design. It's simply a case of letting us think. I got hung up here, too, for a while, but when I turned on the goggles, I saw the light :barf:

It's also a place where you can use all of those handy tools they give you for just one level.

Archived