Home

Landos ship.

Boogie

Ok, Ive read other posts about this, but cant seem to find an answer. Im at the part where I rescued Lando from jail, and we have now gone to get his ship. Lando is in some sort of control room that overlooks his ship and says that I need to find a way to open the door to it. I went down the elevator that took me outside to a bunch of locked doors and impossible jumps. Other posts said that I should be looking for a place where some machine guns used to be, and that I should jump to it. I just cant seem to find anything like that? What am I missing?

OK, I know where your at now. As soona s you go donw that elevator you are taken outside. As soon as you step out of the elevator, there is a door in front of you that has one of those lock mechanisms on it that you can take out with the saber. go trhough that door and it will take you to the room you initially started on after coming up that elevator when the level loaded. Go through the other door and it will lead you to a room with a large hole in the middle. There is another door from that room that will lead you to a room where you need to use your light amplification goggles to see your way through.

You should have no problems from here. If I'm wrong again about where you are at, tell me again and I'll try to do a better job. Good Luck.

Archived