Home

Anger Manifestation (skin) Need some suggestions!

Master6

Hey, started this skin after playing a multiplayer game in JK2 which made me furious and I got built up with rage. So I exited the game and started to create something hellish and freaky/ insane. I came up with this (which is far from done.) The chest I did myself using pure shade tools. The blood I made, which I saw a tutorial on, I'll post a link if anyones interested. But anyways to my point, I need some help with what else can be placed on the chest, I want a hand/palm smear of blood across, but I'm not sure where to get a hand/palm from (if you know please post a link.) Thanks for your time :jawa

Also let me know if the pic does not show up.

Anger.jpg

MY EYES! I PRECIOUS DELICATE EYES! AAARRRGGHHHH

hehe seriously tho, besides the fact that you will be recieving a letter from my attorney demanding that you pay for my therapy sessions, the skin in on its way nicely. not my taste in skins, but to each their own, right? the chest needs to become more natural...the abdominals should be raised a bit and rounded out more. there is a small space between the bottom of the pecs and the top of the ab muscles, where the ribs are. your space is too large. that may help the chest area some.

Alright I will try that out later, working on the back area currently, any suggestions on that? I tryed searching for "pics of back muscles" and all I recieved were "Gay Websites where people post pics of their chest" *shudder* But anyways... Could use some help on it, right now I have shoulder blades and the spine. Thanks for the input. :jawa

Originally posted by Master6

Alright I will try that out later, working on the back area currently, any suggestions on that? I tryed searching for "pics of back muscles" and all I recieved were "Gay Websites where people post pics of their chest" *shudder* But anyways... Could use some help on it, right now I have shoulder blades and the spine. Thanks for the input. :jawa

try this or any other of the Grays anatomy sightshttp://www.bartleby.com/107/indexillus.html

Archived