Home

Level/Mod/Skin Makers

Salvondax

Now I'm not quite sure which subject this should go under and I figured this would be the best one for the subject.

I'm making a kinda general request.

You see there is a very old Jedi Knight Website located at http://www.massassi.net which has been covering JK mods/levels/cogs/keys etc... since essentialy JK came out.

Unfortunatly it seems JKII editors haven't been sending very many files over to this wonderful website and I would hate to see it fall from it's fromer glory as the hub of the Jedi Knight community.

Now obviously it will no longer be the sole hub of the JO/JKII community but it would be much appreciated by the attenders of Massassi if you send your files and news of mods to them as well as to this wonderful site and the other sites in the JO/JKII community.

Now I am in no way affialiated with Massassi and my actions should not be blamed on their site, since this is to me on the edge of advertising for their website.

You'll find approx. 1500 mods/levels for the orginal JK, some of which rival any of the level's I've seen in UT. Q3, Serious Sam and JO/JKII.

So Please in an ending note would you submit your levels, mods and skins to Massassi as well as JKII.

Archived