Home

This hacking needs to come to an end.

Krazx

I'd just like to point out one of the ways these developers are already using to get rid of cheaters. Vote, kick. If someone is cheating make it known in the room and proceed to kick the cheater out. However one bad thing about this is you have to be sure he is cheating. Just because someone beats you 10 out of 10 times in a duel doesn't make him a cheat. Make sure you know the person deserves to be kicked before kicking. And Raven, cmon you have to let spectators vote in duel games.

The spectator ability to vote has been disabled in the new Q3 and upcoming Q3 engine games because it was litterally used as cheating in previous games.

Why? Because it can be used to rig votes. By pressing fire (going to next player) and voting yes or no, or just doing it once and making the vote fail/win instantly.

Also the little force point thing grabbed my attention so I decided to check out, and it appears a few files in JK2 can be edited and still pass the PURE SERVER check...

Originally posted by maestro sa

IF you are no advocate of cheating you should tell your buddy to stop using them. I feel that by advertising cheats you are just allowing the people who do cheat to go out and find them. Now you are going to have a ton of people going out and looking for the Max Force Points cheat. If you are worried about cheating so much then dont play the game because in every game there are those who cheat and those who dont. So i would recomend getting to know some of those people who dont cheat and try and stick through it with them. I personally only play No-Force Duels so if there is a cheater they are kinda easy to spot.

Have Fun,

DRUNKEN JEDI

Were you dropped on your head as a child? The guy is using the cheats to demonstrate to Raven that there is a problem that needs to be addressed and to prove to the community at large that they need to be on the lookout.

--R--

Archived