Home

Console skins?

Reflexion

I know there are alternate skins already programmed into the game that don't need to be edited. I've seen people using different reborns that aren't the default or red or blue skins. I was wondering how you use those.

They are loaded using the console like the ghost morgan one /model morgan/model1 and I've tried every thing I can think of to load them. If anyone knows how to load them please tell me. I'm also aware that there are or stormtroopers etc... If it would be possible, could you please give me a list of all(whatever you can give me) the skins that must be loaded using console? Thanks.

here ya go m8

I made a list of all the npc's Just type npc spawn *****

***** = names listed below

munro

Kyle

Tavion

Lando

Reelo

Jan

Galak

Galak_Mech

Desann

Luke

MonMothma

Bartender (HA! )

MorganKatarn

Prisoner

Prisoner2

Jedi

Jedi2

JediF (Looks like Jan)

JediTrainer

Rebel

Rebel2

BespinCop

BespinCop2

Ugnaught

Ugnaught2

Gran

Gran2

GranShooter

GranBoxer

Rodian

Rodian2

Weequay

Weequay2

Weequay3

Weequay4

Trandoshan

StormTrooper

StormTrooper2

STOfficer

StormPilot

STOfficerAlt

STCommander

SwampTrooper

SwampTrooper2

RocketTrooper

Imperial

ImpOfficer

ImpCommander

ImpWorker

ImpWorker2

ImpWorker3

RebornAcrobat

Reborn

RebornForceUser

RebornFencer

RebornBoss

ShadowTrooper

ShadowTrooper2

Howler

Minemonster

Glider

protocol

protocol_imp

r2d2

r2d2_imp

r5d2

r5d2_imp

gonk

mouse

seeker

remote

sentry

interrogator

probe

mark1

mark2

atst

test

These are all entered in the in game console, which is accessed by simultaneously entering Shift ~.

--------------------------

The most important and useful command is the bind command.

Enter the following

bind "f12" ****

Put any console command where the asterisks are, and in place of f12, enter any key, for ones other than letters, enter the actual key as a word, like f12. Leave the quotations in.

Screenshot command.

the command is screenshot, simple.

Bind this.

Remembe, screenshot.

Spawning NPCs

npc spawn ****

Reborn

Rebornfencer

Rebornboss

Desann

Luke

Lando

Stormtrooper

R2D2

gran

jeditrainer

probe

jedi

remote

stormpilot

shadowtrooper

rebel

galak_mech

tavion

-----------

Dismemberment in SP

g_saberRealisticCombat 1

replace 1 with any number, 3000 is good

----------------------

Dismemberment in MP

For g_dismember, any number up to 3000 is okay.

Host enters:

g_dismember 100

cg_dismember 1

Clients enter:

cg_dismember 1

-----------------

Change Saber Color

saberColor [red orange yellow green blue purple]

-----------------

Enable Cheats in SINGLE PLAYER

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER THE MAP NAME AFTER DEVMAP!

In Single Player just enter devmap

nothing after it, it will enable cheats.

-----------------

Enable Cheats in MULTIPLAYER

Enter a map name in place of the ****, do not enter an SP level or this will crash the game..

---------------

Access the Dual saber.

Enable Cheats in MP using the devmap command for enabling cheats in MP, it is listed above. I think that helpusobi 1 works too.

After enabling cheats, if you did the devmap one, it will have kicked out all the bots ,just use the add bot thing in the in game menu.

Turn off the lightsaber by pressing 1 when you have the saber drawn and in the console enter \THEDESTROYER, thats a \, not a /.

Remember that, it's \, not /, its ABOVE Enter and BELOW Backspace. Everyone gets it wrong then whines that it doesn't work and the people are just paintshopping the screenshots.

-----------------

Extra Saber Styles and Powerful Force in SINGLE PLAYER

with cheats enabled, enter the following:

setforceall 5

You need not go higher than that, because if you just enter setforceall with no number, it will show you defaults and max values, which are actually 4.

This will give you 2 extra saber styles, one light fast one, used by the Reborn and Tavion I think, and a heavy one that looks like the medium style but is a heavy swing with one hand.

This will also give you powerful Force Persuasion, you can control the unit you use persuasion on for a limited time, and rapidly fire their weapon... or walk them 1 by one off ledges after assassinating their comrades.

Grip also seems to be a little different too, it seems like I have more control over the unit I'm choking to death. If you find an officer in a control room, try swinging him into one of those glass display screens standing up in the middle of the room, OR slam them on the floor. I'm extra sick here, in open areas I like to grip them up in the air above me, and simultaneously let go and Force Push them into the air, they come down with a nice crunch-splat-thud.

-----------------

NPC Spawning in SP

enter this into the console

npc spawn ****

Where the asterisks are enter the name of the NPC, heres a short list of them.

Reborn

Rebornfencer

Rebornboss

Desann

Luke

Lando

Stormtrooper

R2D2

gran

jeditrainer

probe

jedi

remote

stormpilot

shadowtrooper

rebel

galak_mech

tavion

jedi2

jedif

kyle

jan

---------------------

Mess around with time

timescale 100

Replace 100 with the number of your choice.

-------------------------

Mess up gravity.

g_gravity 100

Replace 100 with the number of your choice.

The lower the number, the funnier it is. You may end up having to restart the game.

---------------------------

Change model in MP

This really has no point, you can just change in the in game menu, but enter

model ****

in the console with the model name in place of the asterisks.

----------------------------

Ghost Morgan skin.

enter

If you're talking about spawning NPCs in Single Player, you don't need to go into the directory paths. Let's say you want to call in Luke for some backup. You'd type:

npc spawn luke

That's it. Want Jan?

npc spawn jan

How about Lando?

npc spawn Lando

I'm sure you get the point. ;-)

No...not spawning anything. I know about the npc spawn and all, but I'm talking about changing your Multiplayer model. I have seen reborn with blue where there is orange in the default skin. I wanna know how peeps get it like that (and it's not a custom skin).

I'm not sure about the Ghost Morgan model but I know for the different reborns you can use /model reborn/boss or /model reborn/fencer and so on. It's similar for the other storm trooper skin and a few others I believe.

a v.cool thing i enjoy doing is entering

drive_atst

it gives you control of the ATST, allowing you to control either the front guns, or the side gun and rockets - like in

*SPOLIER*

SP game where you control the ATST on Yavin

*SPOLER ENDS*

This really is so much fun, especially in outdoor areas where you can trample multiple troops. I used it on the final battle with Dessan and he looked so puny i just had to laugh and then stand on him. Also works well if you do loads of npc spawns with stormtroopers and have a mass trampeling.

ANOTHER cool thing i did with the console was spawn Luke and Mon Mothma. I killed Mon Mothma with the saber, and Luke turned against me. The saber style for the AI in SP is far superior to the AI in MP, and the battle was a helluva lot of fun, with me eventually slicing off Luke's hand (mwahahah) - spawning Luke also adds an entirely new dimension to the game, as he follows you round as a friendly and helps you dispose of any enemies - in fact, by spawning people like Lando, and different Jedi, and Jedi Trainers etc.. you can have your own New Republic/Jedi Strikeforce to go into Imperial bases (i'd definately reccommend this as it makes the game last longer, and makes for some very interesting saber battles and troop killing (especially when Jedi npcs use force powers)..anyways, i've typed enough

ENJOY!

Archived