Home

Mod Idea

Sm00Th_M1Lk_LoC

I have an Idea for a mod. This mod would follow the story of the Star Wars book Star Wars: The New Jedi Order: Star by Star It would put you in the position of several different characters in the novel such as: Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, Alema Rar, Nom Anor, Viqi Shesh, and a to be named Yuuzhan Vong Warrior. It would need many new lightsabers, character models, weapons, skins, and maps. It would be huge! You would need all of the weapons that the Yuuzhan Vong use including a Coufee, Amphistaff, Thud Bugs, Razor Bugs, and Dovin Basal Mines. you would need to find a way to make the Yuuzhan Vong invulnerable to the force except when Anakin pretty much becomes the force at the end. This would be one AMBISHIOUS mod! From what I've seen so far only a few people have dared actually edit anything dramatic in the game. Most people have just been re-skinning models that are already there. I am not good at editing, though I would like to learn. If anyone would like to take up this project please reply, I would like to be involved in some way and given credit for this idea.

As for the mod, I am still hoping that someone will pick it up and satart working on it. I believe that it would be extremely cool to make this an MP mod as well. Mainly just making it so you can use all of the new characters that are in the mod. It would be extremely cool if in the MP portion the rules for the yuuzhan vong still apply. There could be gameplay modes like "Anakin vs." and "Capture the Queen"

Archived