Home

NS hideout unused room?

bigDAN456

In NS hideout there is a room with a glass wall and it has a switch in it. I cant get in to it because there are boxes everywhere, I've looked through all the walkthroughs on the web, and none of them mention this room. Apparently you dont need to hit the switch because I can still beat the level without it. Could this be an unused room that the programmers forgot to takeout?

It is indeed a secret. It's also a refrigeration room. Why are they refrigerating garbage? Another of life's mysteries.

Anyway, to get in this room, go into the room where you shot the crate, went in, killed the Rodians, saw the energy recharger, and it said "secret area". Now, jump behind the boxes and face the wall, and "Use" the wall. A secret panel will open up and in you go. This, IMHO, is one of the coolest secrets. Incidentally, this lets you in behind the Rodians that snipe at you after you get through the room where the Grans are tossing gifts down to you. The glass room you refer to is the exit from this section.

Archived